We believe in verbal and plenary inspiration of the Bible which is the absolute authority for our belief and practices.
- We believe in One living and true God who exists in three Persons, co-equal, co-eternal, co-existing, respectively known as the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the absolute deity of the Lord Jesus Christ who took human form, suffered and died on the Cross as a substitution for man’s sin and rose again the third day.
- We believe in the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit and in His convicting, regenerating, permanent indwelling in the believer and in the past and present service gifts operating in the church.
- We believe man is created in the image and likeness of God who through sin has falled totally and unable to save himself.
- We believe the fallen man can be saved completely by the Grace of God alone, through personal faith alone and in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ alone, which, when obtained, preserved by God’s power alone.
- We believe in the innumerable angels who are personal and ministerial spirits, at the command of the Creator, minister to the saints on earth.
- Demons are fallen angels who oppose God’s work and His children at the bidding of their leader Satan, who is a created being and fallen from his original state and is the cause of all evil in the world.
- We believe in the Universal Church which began on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2) which is the Bride of Christ.
- A local church, usually comprising of believers, are baptized through immersion, gather together in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for edification of the church having two offices, namely, Pastor and deacons.
- We believe in Pre-tribulational Rapture and the coming of Christ with His church at the end of tribulation to establish the Millennial Kingdom on earth after which all the wicked will be judged at the White Throne Judgment and they will be cast forever in to the Lake of Fire.
We believe in Pre-tribulational, Pre-millennial and Dispensational program of God.